• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Do I see offers from ALL the players on the market?

DeletedUser

Now that I've reached tier 2 goods (scrolls, crystal & silk), I see no offers on my market for them. I'm very active most of the day and I check offers every 2 hours or so. I also post my own offers, which are fair (1:1).

This is pretty incredible (in a bad way), considering how many players must have advanced that far in research. I'm ranked around 1,100 but I just joined 2 weeks ago. I assume there should be at least 1,500 to 2,000 players currently producing tier 2 goods to trade.

So, how does the market really work? Does every player see only offers limited to a very small 'neighborhood' around him/her (those he/she has discovered plus a few rings farther out)? And if so... why?...

If anyone understands this, please explain it to me (and others). Thanks!

DeletedUser58

You only see trades from those people who are in your trade range. The trade range includes your discovered neighbors, plus an additional ring or two of players (not fully sure on the latter as there is no official info and I'm just going on personal experience).

DeletedUser

Thanks! So my suspicions were correct. Too bad...

I guess it's somewhat realistic that the Trader is limited in his reach. I'd be really happy to be to able upgrade him though to reach more players. I do hope this feature is implemented at some point.

DeletedUser

Yes, the trades puzzled me too... only a few active players with apparently the same needs in my area.... time to take over a few more neighbourhoods

DeletedUser

I finally found someone to trade scrolls for crystal, but still no silk in sight.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info on this topic.
You only see trades from those people who are in your trade range. The trade range includes your discovered neighbors, plus an additional ring or two of players (not fully sure on the latter as there is no official info and I'm just going on personal experience).