• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Do 'elves' have it easier?

DeletedUser

If you take a look at the players not playing with real money/bought diamonds within the first 200 players in the ranking, you will notice that there are about 80% (or even more) players playing the elves-scheme.

So it could be said 'elves' are better, 'elves' are more intelligent, or also the elves-scheme seems to be easier to play it, with better/easier results for the global ranking - or not?

Or, how do you explain the relation of 80% elves to 20% human in this ranking area? - as I said, not counting the real money/bought diamonds-players, because with real money you always can buy everything.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser18

This is just a guess but as the game is called Elvenar, maybe many players chose to play as elves for no other reason than to embrace the race they perceived the game to be based on. Or maybe they just really like elves ;)

DeletedUser

This really seems to be a matter of personal preference based on racial appeal. ;)
Regarding the first three unit types (I cannot comment further yet) elves are even noticeably inferior.

DeletedUser

What Zarok Dai said .. plus I think that the Elven architecture looks better.

DeletedUser

I think alot of people chose the elves cause your city looks more beautiful

DeletedUser126

Nosferatu i chose humans because elves city looks weird :p

But its just me :D

DeletedUser

Yeah I think that the Elven architecture is cooler and more unique compared to other games which is why a lot of people choose the Elves (or at least way I chose Elves). I don't think either of them games an advantage.

DeletedUser118

The architecture is one thing I like about being an elf. Other than that you can play as humans almost everywhere but not that many places let you play as an elf.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The elves towns are not so easy to create. The architecture is unique and interessting. I am a human, but I polish every day elve towns. But I don´t know the function of some buildings with a short look. The flying ships could be the trader... so my first idea :-D

DeletedUser118

The flying boats are for culture. But they look kinda cool, don't they? :D

DeletedUser

After you play a lot of FoE you kind of want to try and see how creative their art team is with an elven empire. And they don't disappoint.

DeletedUser252

After a couple of years playing FoE and being busy with development of humans, I wanted something else and since I'm a huge fantasy-fan, the choise of becoming an elf was easy!
i think both races have their pro's and con's, in ability or strenght somewhere.

DeletedUser108

elves-scheme seems to be easier to play it
As I see the different city layouts I can say that both races are similar. While elves residences become a size of 3x2, the human residences size increases to 2x3. And with other buildings it's similar. Nothing much to say about buildings.
But in fighting there is: human units have more attack damage then elves. elves have more life as humans.
As we are all intelligent players we can easily kite enemies and move our units to make the first hit in battle. This makes having more damage way more powerfull than having more hit points... So in fighing humans are way better...

DeletedUser

I love elves and i always play elf race or elf resembling race on most MMORPG or strategy games that i play but in this game i will never ever gonna play as an elf. Elves here are like avatar with pika pika ears lolz they are really ugly wahahaha but the architecture is really nice though.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I think its more a dragon than a dinosaur :p

Looks more like a combination of a camel and a lizard to me. At first I thought it was a faerie dragon and I was like "AWESOME!!!" but then I looked more closely at it's legs...

DeletedUser

Looks more like a combination of a camel and a lizard to me. At first I thought it was a faerie dragon and I was like "AWESOME!!!" but then I looked more closely at it's legs...

Its a dragamel