• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Some strange developments...

Deleted User - 16636

So once again the Devs have put the horse before the cart and failed at there job. Good thing this is a beta world so the Devs can get on the job training.

DeletedUser118

In english would be much better, so all of us can understand what you are trying to say, you know. :)

DeletedUser503

Ok, take off the "Coming Soon" sign, it 's a joke. I agree that the Fairies should be
complete in their chapters, before we have another race arrive.

DeletedUser629

Ok, take off the "Coming Soon" sign, it 's a joke. I agree that the Fairies should be
complete in their chapters, before we have another race arrive.

The fairy units turned out to be much harder to implement than we thought, so they were pushed back to make room for the next guest race first. We did so after we've received feedback from players that a new guest race should have more priority.

DeletedUser338

@MustangK Why? I mean, if it's gonna take weeks or even months to get those right, you wouldn't get another update until then. Is that what you want?

DeletedUser1549

je je so much bitenes in the international servers, i am in the spanish one, there is all peace and love (i am surprice on both for the opposite reasons), a new race(or races) is coming... lets play it and enjoy, this is why we play yes?
not maybe no.

DeletedUser1646

I totally agree with giving priority to the next guest race! After finishing the fairies, and and all possible upgrades, a new chapter will give us something to play with again, No amount of new kinds of troops will give me a reason to keep playing.

Don't misunderstand, I'm looking forward to the new troops as much as anyone, but right now I need the extra space, and the new upgrades the next chapter will provide, more than I need new kinds of troops.

But I still hope we will get the new troops soon as well though ;)