• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.8

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to share your feedback on the update to version 1.8. We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser118

Is it wanted that the bars below my troops are not fully green anymore even though I didn't loose a single fighter in combat?

af4wrbpz.jpg

DeletedUser1075

Lots of visible and asked-for changes in this update. Send our thanks to the dev team.

Does this mean that Drone Riders and changes to Magic Academy are coming soon as well? Maybe before the next race?

DeletedUser338

Nice patch. The AWs seem to be quite interesting. The Endless Excavation one will help with getting more relics too. Now we just have to get the relics for the Endless Excavation wonder :p
And I assume the Tempest wonder's training speed boost takes X% off your current training time, instead of adding X% with the Y% of the barracks?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

The Endless Excavation one will help with getting more runes too.
How? I only see an increase of relics one gets.

The Tome and Abyss look quite interesting too me. The Excavation is maybe something for players who use spells a lot (probably not many)
Needles of Tempest ... hard to tell yet, since we don't know how good the fairy units will get and if one, or both are short ranged,or if an upcomming archer upgrade will make 'em useful again.
Atm I see a big problem with so many wonders and so less shards and now with so many wonders so less KP too.
For example to get the Tome to 11, for it to produce 3kp/day one needs sooo many KP and shards... it will probably pay out in the long run, but there are other wonder too and more to come... so it get's a really tough decision what to build and what not to make a good use of 'em. Especially when there are wonders like the Needles, of what we can't really tell the future use.
Having (almost) all wonders would be nice, but to make them effective one needs 'em at high levels....

DeletedUser338

Sorry, I confuse the two every once in a while. I did mean relics.
Also, the tome is... less than appealing.

DeletedUser629

Needles of Tempest ... hard to tell yet, since we don't know how good the fairy units will get and if one, or both are short ranged,or if an upcomming archer upgrade will make 'em useful again.

It also reduces the training time for all other units in the barracks by a maximum of 89% at level 15.

DeletedUser118

Sounds helpful if you like to fight in tournaments. But I guess it will take ages to reach maximum level and till then you have already reached the max of the boosted goods bonus so you won't really need to fight anymore.

DeletedUser629

Sounds helpful if you like to fight in tournaments. But I guess it will take ages to reach maximum level and till then you have already reached the max of the boosted goods bonus so you won't really need to fight anymore.

there's always relics, kp, and of course, 1000 points to win.

DeletedUser408

I agree the finished battle screen brown adn green half way is not a wanted feature if no damage it should stay full green right, I did prefer the previous layout was easy and simple to see damage units

DeletedUser651

I am old and am in a fellowship where almost everyone is also eligible for aarp, so I know I am not the only one with less than perfect eyes. The new victory screen is tiny. There is a lot of dead space around it, so would it be possible to ask if the pictures and numbers under the troops were made a bit bigger? As big as the old pictures of my troops would be good.

I too like the sound of the new wonders, but we need a way to build them. In 5 weeks I haven't received one rune for the prosperity towers I want. Not a single one. Now, I am going to have to split my chances even further to get one of these new runes? With 3 day 5 hour scout times, it is nearly impossible to get the runes you need. And the tournaments....well....getting to level 6 means that I have to go without sleep and that is very bad for my health so I am not doing it much.

DeletedUser

In lieu of a Wiki, could we just have some spreadsheets on the Wonders? Anything to help with planning,

DeletedUser651

1. Do the wonders give points yet? Where are we on that?

2. Loving the new display that shows you how many ranking points you get from doing things!!

3. I really like the new displays that show you who helped what. Very cool.

4. Not a fan of the victory window...too hard to see now.

5. Those new wonders sound really cool, but getting runes you want is at the point where it is a joke it is so hard.

6. Can we please do something about catering costs? They are too high for most players.

What does this mean?
  • Quests asking you to gain specific Relics no longer trigger upon gaining other Relics

DeletedUser867

You now have to gain the indicated Relic, not any relic whatever.

DeletedUser651

But all the quest says is "Gain 4 relics". There is no particular relic indicated. Is that the quest we are talking about, the one called My Elven Liege? I have that one as part of my revolving declinable quests. Or is it something else?

DeletedUser1527

It also reduces the training time for all other units in the barracks by a maximum of 89% at level 15.
does it work the same way as the Mountain Hall, where we get +89%? or reduce training time almost 2 times?