• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Release Notes version 1.12

DeletedUser1371

Hi,

I cannot put KP into research for city expansion 33 anymore. It's not mentioned in the change log that this doesn't work anymore, so maybe it is a mistake.

Our apologies, we missed to list that one unfortunately - we have added it now. Since Squad Size Upgrade 24 is now part of the core research tree, you will have to research that before you can continue researching City Expansion 33. To counter-balance the change, Squad Size Upgrade 25 is no longer part of the core and is now an optional technology.

DeletedUser118

Jup, me too. Thanks for that.

But too bad you didn't implement the older resources too. I wouldn't mind knowing how much is left of my fairy stuff.

DeletedUser118

I wouldn't call this a bug. Its more something they might not have thought of during developement.

DeletedUser1075

Nice changes to the bulwark, which is once again wondrous. ;) Though it would have been interesting if it could have produced orcs, or perhaps a choice of units.

Very nice to be able to see how many orcs I have now. Thank you for that and the other fixes.

DeletedUser118

Well, we are still missing an Orc Wonder, so there might be another option to produce Orcs. :)

But too bad you didn't implement the older resources too. I wouldn't mind knowing how much is left of my fairy stuff.
In this menu having the goods of all guest races would be too much (also with an eye on the future ;)), which is why we show only your current chapter and the Orcs (which remain in your city even after the Orcs chapter). But we definitely are considering our options to show the guest race goods you have left from previous races. One idea is to make a proper window for it somewhere in the inventory, but that concept is not yet final, nor is there any date on which we would release something like it. We do know and agree that it would be very useful to have the information at least somewhere in a nice overview, though! :)

DeletedUser118

And if that happens it would make a nice opportunity - for the future of course - to have a part of the storyline which involves parts of all three races. :D

DeletedUser651

Wait? Huh?

• It is now possible to get missing Coins and Supplies for Encounters and to finish productions by spending some Diamonds
The reason people are short coins and supplies is because the neighborhood concept is broken. So, instead of fixing a broken system, the solution is to have players pay to supplant the broken system?

DeletedUser1570

It is now possible to get missing Coins and Supplies for Encounters and to finish productions by spending some Diamonds

To be honest I don't understand what this means and I haven't noticed anything different since the patch ingame. I may be dumb, but can someone please explain this change to me?

In case you do not have enough Coins or Supplies to negotiate an Encounter on the World Map, before you could not progress. Now you can buy the missing Coins and Supplies with some Diamonds.

DeletedUser118

And where can I do so? Inside the residence and workshops or where?

Dony

King of Bugs
In a province there will be button Buy instead of Negotiate if you miss coinc,supplies. For manufactures there is a new button now to finish production immediately

DeletedUser

Wait? Huh?

• It is now possible to get missing Coins and Supplies for Encounters and to finish productions by spending some Diamonds
The reason people are short coins and supplies is because the neighborhood concept is broken. So, instead of fixing a broken system, the solution is to have players pay to supplant the broken system?

Yes!! 1000x yes!

Gold mines should give you 3x-4x value of coins & some supplies as well. Because gold mines can't trade goods...
That's an easy solution.... but this still doesn't work we wan't neighbors, we want interactions. Also FS system is broken. You can't pass any proper info. It gets messy right away. But that's their goal!

Edit by Muf-Muf: Removed inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator: