• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.23

DeletedUser778

Repeatable Quest 'Our Taxes' (both Humans and Elves) now requires the player to gain 150,000 coins instead of 50,000 for balancing purposes
Phew!
Now I'm glad I didn't went the no workshops at all route, but still a little concerned how it will affect my supply storage.

Edit:
The game will use a 24-hour clock system from now on
The chat clock is still in 12 hour mode and local time. Is it intended?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Folks, I really don´t mind balancing changes. But if you re-balance the manufactories, you at least have to mention that. As far as I am concerned, there is no information about that in your release note, and I think this change is more than big enough to mention...
Just to make myself clear: I like the re-balancing!! I produced way to much goods before, so the re-balancing was good and necessary.
But please, next time, don´t try to hide it, this is disgraceful for a game always caring a lot about its players opinions!

DeletedUser

Having read the release notes there is no mention of changes to the production boost for scrolls and steel but my output has fallen dramatically, is this intended with this update?

Jixel

Update - someone already reported it to the Bug forum:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/people-as-cost-for-upgrading.3208/

There seems to be a small glitch on the Upgrade screens, it's showing the population requirement twice, once under Requirements, and again under Costs, with different numbers.

For example, on my main hall, I can see :
Requirements: Time 13:16h Builders: 1 Space: 6x7 Population: 107 Culture: 107
Costs: Coins: 307000 Population: 428

Hovering the pointer over either Population area then shows:
Population
Available: 138

Anyone else seeing the same ?
(I've tried logging out and in again, haven't done any cache clearing etc)

DeletedUser590

Hello everybody,

I now have the same concern as jixel for upgrading my buildings... Upgrading a workshop from level 13 to level 14 now "costs" 427 people (and "requires" 39). This is not clear :)

DeletedUser629

Thank you for reporting this. We will try to fix this a.s.a.p.

DeletedUser283

memory usage also took a big up : 644 MB after clearing cache and cookies and a clean reload ...

DeletedUser

anscheinend wollt ihr das immer mehr Spieler aufhören täglich sind es bis zu 1000 , unangekündigt solch ein update durchzuführen ist nicht im interesse von uns spielern , alle warten und hoffen auf weiterentwicklung dieses spieles und verbesserungen , aber was passiert nur verschlechterungen und noch erschwerteres spielen , seit vielen wochen kein entgegen kommen von euch , seit euch bewußt wir spieler hier testen euer spiel , es wird nicht lange dauern dann sind die spieler der freigegebenen version an dieser stelle , was macht ihr dann !

DeletedUser629

anscheinend wollt ihr das immer mehr Spieler aufhören täglich sind es bis zu 1000 , unangekündigt solch ein update durchzuführen ist nicht im interesse von uns spielern , alle warten und hoffen auf weiterentwicklung dieses spieles und verbesserungen , aber was passiert nur verschlechterungen und noch erschwerteres spielen , seit vielen wochen kein entgegen kommen von euch , seit euch bewußt wir spieler hier testen euer spiel , es wird nicht lange dauern dann sind die spieler der freigegebenen version an dieser stelle , was macht ihr dann !

Friendly reminder that the only language allowed on the Beta forum is English. You speak of updates like this one not being in the interest of the players. Would you like us to not fix the bugs? Updates are always announced before we implement them on the beta server. Fixing bugs is very important, because eventually these updates will be implemented on the live servers as well. We are aware of the fact that many players are waiting for exciting new content, and as been explained by the developers in the Q&A, they have a lot of plans for the near future. According to you, things got worse instead of better, i disagree. The game has improved a lot over the past (almost) 7 months. We all just need to be a bit more patient, new content will come soon enough.

DeletedUser

I desire to inform that after this update, I'm no more able to upgrade my silk manufactories from level 14 to level 15 'cause it needs 996 people! :confused:
Please fix it as soon as possible...o_O

DeletedUser468

I have the same problem as Jixel, corseforever and Alexander1972. The update to some building or workshop or manufactories asked for a double amount of people for exemple to upgrade my workshop 14 -> 15
Requiements: 10:20h 1buider 4X3 population:49 culture:7
costs: coins:440000 supplies:96000 population:476
The upgrade might be very difficult to acheive!
Thanks in advance for the time you will take to solve that issue
Silinia

edit: I try to update anyway as the buton was green and it worked. So apparently the number of population asked in the costs line can just be ignored

DeletedUser590

I must precise I could right now launch the upgrade of one of my gems factories from level 11 to 12, despite the fact that my available population was far less than the required "cost" of the building. The "cost" seems to indicate the number of busy people once the building is upgraded. Strange affair !

DeletedUser

Ok everybody, some of you mioght have noticed already, but for the rest of you:
There is no re-balancing of the manufactories! It produces the same amount of goods as before the upgrade, but it displays a wrong number.
This should be fixed very soon, because it is a bit iritating...

DeletedUser118

I'm really happy about not having to unzoom cities anymore after I visit them and also its good to see that I can finaly pick up trades again without the page moving back to page one. But unfortunately a new problem showed up for me. I can only visit like 2-3 neighbors before the game gets stuck while returning to the map. I had to do a few refreshes this morning while I was visiting them. That's no fun at all. :(

DeletedUser594

Just a hint to the devs: If no upgrades are forthcoming in the near future
you'll loose players willing to spend diamonds! I'm one of them! As I reached
the END of the TECHTREE, there is no point for me to buy diamonds!!
Not getting paid means this game will go down the gurgler as other Inno games
have done before!!!!...;)

DeletedUser613

Well, I could not comment on the population for available upgrades of current building as I have progressed as far as I can with my available city space (maximum space used) and population (131 free next upgrade 136). It is nice of the developers to have fixed the zoom problem, however, I am getting a new bug - the city either does not appear, or disappears after about 2 seconds leaving just the aid icons visible