• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Forum Skin

DeletedUser1877

Toolbar at bottom is nice. +
Overall look seems faded. -
"New" post link gone -

Thanks for your comment. :) The "New posts" link can be found here now:

8a2d69131adf479ab70578c8c7a99339.png

DeletedUser118

The design itself looks pretty modern. I don't think its that bad, but I think especially threads with new content could need a little more darker color.

Dony

King of Bugs
too much transparency which causes at some places bad readibility, different color of font could help solve this

Calenmir

I like it NOW that I've figured out where everything is, wasn't feeling too generous when I was hunting for it though. And I must have refreshed 3 times thinking that the 'color' was due to it not loading properly (lol).

Curious why the 'Forum', 'Members', Alerts and such are at the bottom? But what I do like about it is that it is stationary and you don't have to scroll around to find it. Thanks for that!

@Dony - it'd be helpful to know where exactly you're experiencing trouble reading the text. Could you let us know and/or show us via a screenshot? Thank you! :)

Curious why the 'Forum', 'Members', Alerts and such are at the bottom? But what I do like about it is that it is stationary and you don't have to scroll around to find it. Thanks for that!
This helps with keeping it available all the time, even if you scroll down, and also makes it a lot nicer on mobile devices at the same time.

Calenmir

lol - now what did I just do?? Yes, scroll to the top looking for the Forum link - I do really like it, now I just have to REMEMBER that it's there!

Deleted User - 60107

My first thought after seeing the new skin: Too bright!

My second, third, fourth, etc., thoughts were the same. Any chance we can get a darker version of the skin?

Is this forum style planned for language forums too or it's just for beta?
We published the forum style today on Beta, and will work on fixing as many issues with the style as we can find in the next period (the length of that period is currently to be determined). After that, we will also push the change to all the other forums, of course. But all in due time, we don't want (or need) to rush it. :)

Dony

King of Bugs
few examples

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 1.png
    1.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 2.png
    2.png
    205.7 KB · Views: 243
  • 3.png
    3.png
    347.7 KB · Views: 230
  • 4.png
    4.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 231
  • 6.png
    6.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 229
  • 7.png
    7.png
    27 KB · Views: 209
  • 9.png
    9.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 10.png
    10.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 208

Deleted User - 60107

The more I look at the new skin the more something feels off. Here's an example from this very thread:
Forum.png
First of all, "Go to first unread" is amost unnoticeable.

Second, look below the quick reply field. See that big empty field with nothing but the "Top" link that brings you back to the top? Why is there so much empty space there?

Third, further down is another empty space, with some barely noticeable links there (contact, Help, etc.)

Overall the bottom of the page feels off - too much empty space that is barely used.