• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] InnoGames TV - March Episode

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our March episode of InnoGames TV here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvnar Team

Heymrdiedier

Last but not least, Grepolis introduces their new game designer
this makes me soo excited :)

Jokes aside.
I dont know what say about the Wonders change. When it looks too good to be true, it probably is. So i fear what the change will do on the higher level wonders.

DeletedUser1721

"Updated calculation of negotiation costs" has already been made available on beta and it is awful.

Could anyone maybe post a transcript of what they are saying? I cannot watch videos like this, and wish they'd provide updates in a form that can be read without wondering what the garbled things the people are saying are. And the descriptions of changes that will be described in the video are too vague to get much from, other than they seem to be a lot more thrilled about the negotiation cost changes in the most recent patch than I am.

DeletedUser1681

Didn't he say: "If you haven't built any yet you better start building one now" ??

I don't know, I had plenty of stuff my local server: Tome of secrets, Endless excavation, Golden Abyss etc etc. I'm one of those people who have difficulty of deleting anything once built but when I finally did all of the above went and haven't regretted it at all - the space that was vacated was much more valuable than anything the AW's had given me or what I predicted they would give. At the moment it seems a little unsure how much KP's the tournaments will give so upgrading AW's are a bit more bothersome. It's gonna take some awesome updates to convince me.

I didn't hear the word "balancing" which usually means that if you have something usefull in this game kiss it goodbye, so I'm hopefull that maybe they won't make my culture/NH associated AW's too useless - maybe, just maybe there's an improvement that'll interest me in other type of AW's but will have to wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:

lika1961

I couldn't care less about improvements to the AWs. I have the ones I am planning to have unless something really awesome is launched in a future chapter. Heffernan is right - "fantastic improvements" to the AWs will doubtlessly be made to the detriment of some other feature.

sunrae

I am really liking the new tournaments - I can fight much further. :D Massive improvement having it linked to your progress on the tech tree and not provinces scouted. Excited about the changes to the AWs as well, as I like them and what they contribute to my cities and they add to fellowship interaction as well :)

DeletedUser

If the numbers we saw in the video are the one we are going to get the:
Tome of Secrets lvl 1 goes from 500 hammers to 2000h hammers (still 1 kp)
The Abyss lvl 1 goes from 5000 coins, 200 pop to 16.200 coins and 650 pop.
There might still be a chance that we will need more kps for an upgrade, but still .... looking really good :):):)

DeletedUser1767

There might still be a chance that we will need more kps for an upgrade, but still .... looking really good :):):)
Yep. He said that effects are not changing, but only getting stronger, which is consistent with what we can see in the video. Also, are there ranking points visible for first-level wonders, or am I making that up? It does kind of make me wonder what else is coming down the pipeline if they thought they needed to make things stronger, and I share @Ritsel's concern about needing more KP -- he kind of went out of his way to stress that he thought we should be building these now immediately already.

PrimroseSylvia

Video shows also ranking points for AW at lvl 1... Look interesting too :)

DeletedUser1657

Both of those wonders at level 1 are showing the bonuses of the current level 5. I wonder if they are mostly just upping the starting benefits and scaling from there with new rates for 16-20. Interestingly endless excavation and needles wonders looked the same as current.

Also ranking points for level 1 wonders will be nice and add more value to them.

Dony

King of Bugs
my wild guess is blueprints will be needed to level AW and reducing or removing KP from leveling them, that would explain why they are reducing KP gain, tech tree is limited by settlement's good for more then a year now and not by KP so we wont need them so much

DeletedUser

my wild guess is blueprints will be needed to level AW and reducing or removing KP from leveling them, that would explain why they are reducing KP gain, tech tree is limited by settlement's good for more then a year now and not by KP so we wont need them so much
If they do that I quit the game since for most of us the blueprints have been unattainable so far. :mad:

Buttrflwr

"As you grow stronger, so does your AW" sounds like even if you aren't able to upgrade them speedily due to lack of KP, they will still produce more. That sounds great! It all sounds good, and I do like the 4 provinces instead of 8, but it doesn't help me in the fact that I work 10-12 hours a day M-F and therefore can't complete the tourneys. If they would only open them up on the weekends for those of us that can't play all day during the week. :(
But overall, sounds very promising! Thank you @Marindor and Inno.

DeletedUser1513

Looks interesting, but I think it's now really becoming urgent to give decent documentation on the AW in teh Wiki, so we can judge at which level the AWs are getting interesting, Like the prospery tower it is unclear to me if it is interesting or not, because at the first level any supply building has better figures, but if we could see how many FP's need to be invested to push it to a higher level and what the benefits are at every level (and every chapter) we can make the calculations on our own.
The time that I believed INNO on their sayings is already long gone.... They announced too many times good news, while it finally proved to be big trouble!

Lissona

Like the prospery tower it is unclear to me if it is interesting or not, because at the first level any supply building has better figures, but if we could see how many FP's need to be invested to push it to a higher level and what the benefits are at every level (and every chapter) we can make the calculations on our own.
Upgrade costs of the Prosperity Tower are described completely in the wiki - just press the Expand button at the end of the description...

DeletedUser1513

Great, wasn't aware they were hiding this kind of crucial information.

DeletedUser1949

To get a better overview some info is put in spoilers. Always look for the 'expand' text or ask if it's possible to add to the wiki and we'll look at it :)