• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discount on the premium expansions

Ludwig12

Good day,

on the live worlds there is a discount on the premium expansions right now.

Is this also planned for the beta server?

With kind regards
Ludwig12

salandrine

There was 20% expansions sale on black friday once few years ago (I bought some back then).
Well, I remember, but it is really a couple of years ago, maybe 4 years or so. I am not so interested to climb the spire because I really do not know what to do with the diamonds I earn.

Laurelin-Beta

Well, I remember, but it is really a couple of years ago, maybe 4 years or so. I am not so interested to climb the spire because I really do not know what to do with the diamonds I earn.
... which is a problem currently afflicting me on Live, as it happens - because I don't and won't buy Premium Expansions, nor yet will I use Premuim Currency to 'accelerate' anything at all, in any mobile game, ever. No need to encourage them to slow us down, is my standard viewpoint there...! ;)

I also have 19 Standard Expansions in Inventory, and climbing... thanks so much, 2020 Formula, for that, and more PITA stuff, too... :mad: