• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Disappearing quests

DeletedUser209

When I cancel repeatable quests for a longer time (1 full cycle and longer) sometimes quest will disappear, but it's still active. To make it appear again you have to either refresh or make it update. It's possible that it returns on its own if you leave it for a while, but I didn't wait so I can't tell.

Marindor

Hi H.G.C. ,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you provide us with some more information:

* Your current Race
* What did you expect to happen
* What happened exactly
* The exact reproduction steps

Also, are there more players with these issues? If so, please let us know in this topic!

Thank you very much for your help on this :)

DeletedUser317

This happen to me too, but what i notice that only happen when i have the game open for longer times and/or when helping others players, maybe has to do with the memory usage when is reaching a critical point in the browser before it freeze, for my tipycally happen with 1G-2G of memory usage in the game browser tab, but really i not sure because when i reach that levels of memory usage normally i got a lot of bugs, like the frozen map, black screen, buildings of my own town do not response, the hive map, cannot move road and so on.

Name: Eladamri
World : Beta 1 (zz1)
Browser: IE 11.0.9600.17690
Flash: 17.0.0.134
Race: Elves

What happen: Repeat decline of quest lead to the next quest who replace the declined one, do not appear.

What i expect: Even if i decline hundred of quest the next one appear :D

Frecuency:Every day at helping time after help +- 25 players can happen (lot of memory usage) or after a long period of playing the game,like 8+ hours, which lead a lot of memory usage. When i say "playing" is that, recolect coins/suplies/goods, fight/negotiate encounters ect.

More info: (Space resrved if i remenber other things)

Step to reproduce:
1.- Make the game tab in the browser use at least 1 G of memory.
2.- Set one quest as objetive for you, like gain x coins which reward with supplies
3.- Complete that quest in a fast way, like helping others players
4.- When is complete the quest, take the reward.
5.- Decline repeatable quest untill having the objetive quest.
6.- Complete it again.
7.- Decline all quest untill the objetive quest appear again.
8.- Complete it again.
9.- Repeat untill you get the bug or game frezze or get many others bug

We have tested this, and are unable to reproduce it, unfortunately: all quests came up perfectly fine. Even though it sometimes took a second for the image to properly load, no quests needed a refresh of the game to appear.

DeletedUser209

It's probably caused by my pc or some windows updates (as I have other problems because of that). It's annoying and it's not the only issue that needs to be fixed by refreshing. Sometimes when I accepts lots of trades, train army the page goes slightly grey and I can't do anything at all. I guess I need to be patient.