• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Direct trading

Brummbaer

Idea:

Direct trading feature during visiting a dicovered City.
In this case the trader shows ONLY the goods offered from this player.

Brummbaer

Additional question to my topic:

I discovered more than 100 cities. Where are the offers?
Who select what kind of offer is displayed in the trader - are there no other offers?
I can see mostly the same players in the trader.

Last edited:

DeletedUser43

I discovered more than 100 cities. Where are the offers?
Who select what kind of offer is displayed in the trader - are there no other offers?
I can see mostly the same players in the trader.
Every player is able to see the trades of the 200 closest players; the amount of shown trades in the trader doesn't depend on the amount of discovered cities. However, discovering a city does help to get rid of the trader fee. Because you would always see the 200 closest players in the trader, no matter how many cities you have discovered, you would mostly see the same player names. The names would only change if a new player replaces an inactive one in your neighbourhood.

DeletedUser867

Plus the other 24 members in your Fellowship. Several of the fellowships have trade support as their rasion d'etre.

Brummbaer

Dear Lauwi, thanks for this information.
That means, only a handful of players in my surrounding is using the trader to offer goods.
(Included: the traders of my Fellowship)