• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Different productions

DeletedUser

Make different productions when you upgrade your workshops. It's kind of boring always making groceries or tools.

DeletedUser

I did not understand your suggestion . You would like to have more options in the workshops?

DeletedUser867

I think he's suggesting a different mix of goods each time you upgrade the workshop. No changes in the underlying costs nor quantities, just the pictures and the names. They're all converted to "supplies" in any case, so it would certainly be a nice touch.

Some of the quests would have to adjusted to refer to the variety of goods, but that needs to be done anyway.
Make something that needs a 1 hour cycle (Soup, Nuts, Fish, or Broccoli).

DeletedUser

Yes I meant different pictures and names not different production times. Or they could change each time the size of the workshop increases instead of each upgrade.

DeletedUser1095

Having the workshops produce a different range of goods with each upgrade would be such a simple way to add a little bit of variety, which is in short supply in this game. All they'd need to do is think up items for the various timeslots and install artwork to represent them. Fun, creative and easy! And it would engender at least a little bit of curiosity over what comes next - which is always necessary in a game like this one.

+1