• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix "Did You Know" tips

DeletedUser1095

I just got one that said something like:
"Did you know that in some circumstances when you click on a players name that brings up their context menu?"
Since that's incomprehensible, it wants rephrasing. Could someone explain what in the world they're trying to say, please?

And as long as I'm here, that annoying one about "The provinces seem random but if you look closely ..."
Seriously: Finish the sentence, or take it away. It's not helpful the way it is. Grr and bah humbug.

DeletedUser867

You can right click on the players name, which gives you a drop down menu for sending them a message, visiting their city, etc.

The World Map is NOT random, it tessellates.
9Bar.jpg
9bar.jpg

DeletedUser1095

Thanks - I know both of those things, and would never have guessed that that's what those "tips" are referring to. They really need rephrasing.

1. This means that, when you click a player's name, you will get a couple of options - for example to visit the player. We have no intention to change this string, as it is correct from a grammatical point of view.

2. The suspension points imply that things may not be as random as they may appear to be. We also have no intentions to change this string, as we feel it is a proper text to be used as a hint in that place.

As such, we will be archiving this thread. We do want to thank you for your input and feedback, though! :)