• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Diamonds after each Game-Update?

DeletedUser

Hi,
so my questions is. Would it be possible that we get diamonds after each game update? Similarly as in Forge of Empires? That would be great.

DeletedUser

Hi,
so my questions is. Would it be possible that we get diamonds after each game update? Similarly as in Forge of Empires? That would be great.

This was discussed in other posts, too. But the thing is, this idea destroys the balancing of the game. Innogames cannot test the conditions for the normal users. The most people are normal users... so this testing is essential for a later good tested game.
I think a nice idea would be that innogames spend some diamonds on the language worlds for good bug searching here. But never heard about something else :).

DeletedUser

Hm .. okay. But I guess it here very few users are now spending money in beta. I wonder if the things cost money work all right if you can not test these places.

Or do now in beta quests now give significantly more diamonds than later in real time?

DeletedUser629

Hm .. okay. But I guess it here very few users are now spending money in beta. I wonder if the things cost money work all right if you can not test these places.

Or do now in beta quests now give significantly more diamonds than later in real time?

The things you can buy with diamonds are expansions, and culture items, or if you want to, you can buy KP with them. They all work just fine.

Quests don't have diamonds as a reward, the only way to get them is to buy them.

DeletedUser

But I guess it here very few users are now spending money in beta.

It is only a hand full, but enough. The thing is, nobody knows goes the games later online or not? Innogames have 4 active browsergames, 4 are killed and 2 are in a beta status. So the chance is only 50%. It is a high risk to spend money in this game, but I personally think this games goes his way.

Later are no quests which gives diamonds, but I don`t know all quests.

DeletedUser724

so...
this beta world never get diamond for tester to test the game ??

DeletedUser118

For now I don't think its really necessary as we need to check on bugs. And like I stated in the other thread already, we need to see the game how most of the future players will do and that's from the perspective of a none premium player as prolly most of the future players won't buy any diamonds. At least that's what the experience of other games shows.