• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Decrease scouting cost

DeletedUser778

After the worldmap became empty and I saw the possible promissing trading partners around my neighbourhood. I picked the most promising and started to make my way to them.
Now after a lot hard fights and costly negotiations I realise that from my list of 7 players I wanted to scout I can only reach 2, other 4 I can't reach because the last! province I need to scout them costs to much :confused:
The last one was in a corner and I was thinking from the beginning that it would probably not work (3 provinces to far away).
So I suggest to decrease the scouting costs that one can scout one or two more rings.
That would make conquering the worldmap more exicting, because one can plan more, like looking what players/routes are most rewarding next, since it takes days/weeks to reach the end of the scoutable area and one has to consider the high cost for the last provinces too. (Best with the unscoutbale area marked, like in my other suggestion)
Furthermore it would give players at the end of the techtree something more to do. Scouting times and good production to negotiate takes a long, long time, since it's now already taking very long to scout the last provinces and the negotiation costs are impressive.

DeletedUser

+1111111
We will also have much more help so less abandonment inactive area. The game would become much more interesting !

DeletedUser

Yes, LordB has explained a really interesting features for making this game more exciting: I agree! ;)