• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Decrease in Culture Bonus reduces collectibles in already finished productions

Elevenar

Game version: v1.15.11-(5782bc2) (2016-10-10 7:56)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 53.0.2785.143 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,162 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
I collected coins from all of my residences. The were currently boosted via Culture Bonus at 160%. Before being able to collect them all, the culture bonus was reduced to 150%. From that moment on, I could still collect coins, but 10% less then before!

Expected situation:
Completed goods/productions (or here: coins/residences) should not be reduced on a decrease in cultural help. Same with increase. I don't expect to be able to collect more coins on already finished productions, when culture bonus increases.

Screenshot:
just exemplary...

20161010 bug_nh_boost_collect.gif

Marindor

The culture bonus works for all productions you collect during the bonus, just like how it works with the spells. It's not about which productions are finished within a certain culture percentage, but about when the percentage is when you collect them. The other option wouldn't be checkable for a player as well: If productions finish when you're offline and you collect them a day later, you could never see back what the culture percentage would have been :)

Elevenar

Might be ok for residences and coins. But what about manufactories and goods?

Assuming I start production with a culture bonus of 160% and collect at 100% later...
Then there would be a loss of invested resources (coins, supplies, etc.) in 60% !?

Deleted User - 60107

Manufactories are not affected by Culture, so it makes no difference.