• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Damage is now fixed instead of random

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser736

Game version: v1.20.3-(8844f36) (2016-12-08 9:02)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version:Firefox (v unknown)
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.207
Operating System: win 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name:Galoyal
Humans or Elves: Humans!!!

Reproducibility:5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Damage done in battle is now a fixed number, instead of a random number. true for every type of enemy in the tournament and also for every type of unit I have access too. For example, a unit of my cerberus does 26220-26200. This translate to always identical damage when in an actual battle, so that is definitely not just a visual glitch. Since damage is still written in the x-x format, and the latest update does not mention changing damage calculation for unit, I assume this is unintended and a very annoying bug at that. Remove part of the thrill of close call battle :p

Expected situation:
Damage should have a random factor, as it used to be, instead of being fixed.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the army camp menu
2. See that damage is now a fixed number for a given unit, instead of a range x-x
3. Head to the tournament
4. Battle and see how precise player and enemy damage now is.
5. __

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your report galoyal :)

This issue was previously reported here and has now been forwarded to our development team for fixing. You can follow the progress of this issue in the linked thread

Status
Not open for further replies.