• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fellowships Daily Check in tab or button for fellowship Members

Lelanya

As a programmer myself it shouldn't be too hard to add a column to the fellowship members listing with last login date.
But
InnoGames is located in Germany and they say that European law regarding privacy will not allow them to add this feature.

Alcaro

But
InnoGames is located in Germany and they say that European law regarding privacy will not allow them to add this feature.
TBH, I do not believe this. I live in Europe, not Germany though, but what I see is Inno using this privacy law as an excuse for way too many things, including the one specified in this thread, not to implement them. As others mentioned and posted screenshots, in forum you can opt to let others see if you are online or not, what content you are reading. So can be in a FS. If an unknown player called MataHarry :cool: decided that her privacy will suffer because the AM will know when she (as well can be a he) was online last time, she can always opt to keep that invisible.
The excuse of the Privacy law is thin because in the Rules is specified not to use your real name, to use a nick name. By doing so, me, the player named Alcaro, I assured my own privacy. Alcaro doesn't point to anything, doesn't suggest any place where I could live, doesn't point out my gender, my ... anything. All you can see is a cute dog :D named Alcaro. Soooo, if you know when the pup Alcaro is online or was online last time could possibly hurt me, my answer is Definitely Not.
Bottom line, the developers do not want to bother to implement any tools what an Archmage should have. Invoking GDPR is simply a bed story for kids.

Lelanya

Perhaps ask that folks drop a line in chat a couple of times a week.

Last edited:

maxiqbert

If it really was about privacy, you could have the opt out option by default.
There really isn't much info given to the staff (I mean archmage and mages) by the game.
no stats of any kind, no activity report of any kind, and for the spire, not even a real way to know who climbed and who didn't.
Any help would be welcome!

Lovec Krys

and for the spire, not even a real way to know who climbed and who didn't.
Yes, that's a problem. For tournament we have ingame data as well as Elvenstats for later check.
But for Spire, the only way is to check that few minutes before the end of the Spire.

Karvest

I wrote an app to track that for my FS (it updates google sheet with FS spire stats in realtime). Sad that can't be done by the bot outside from FS like elvanstats do with tourneys, only whole FS score is available if you are not inside (I wrote an exporter for that data too and have some months of that data for beta and ru, but too lazy to write proper web interface to publish it, it would be much more comfy if elvenstats would include that data too)