• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cyber Monday on Beta

Willie B. Gone

I placed the following comment ? thread on the Discord server, but I am not sure if I did it right, So I am bringing it here also

And here I am again, feeling like King Midas with nothing left to do but count out his gold. So let me ask again why we do not get the cyber Monday sale on Beta? Aren't our diamonds good enough for you? or are they flawed somehow? I feel like a second class citizen there - we do a service for you there by playing and reporting bugs and issues to you so the majoruty of players will have a seamless game - and our reward is not to be included on the perks of the game ? How rude !! There are 3 things I will spend diamonds on in this game - the builders, the MA and expansions - most other things I find are overvalued as far as price goes - and even expansions eventually become too expensive, but I have to have something to put the diamonds to good use for

Enevhar Aldarion

Beta never gets any sales in order to keep things more level and also probably for testing purposes. They don't want people buying their way through things here, rather than doing proper testing to find bugs.

Willie B. Gone

Beta never gets any sales in order to keep things more level and also probably for testing purposes. They don't want people buying their way through things here, rather than doing proper testing to find bugs.
More level ?? buying their way through ?? if that were the case then why do they give diamonds as a reward? The only diamonds I have in Beta I recieved them as rewards - so I would not be Buying my way through anything. The general advice that most will give about the game is to use your diamonds for the Magic Academy, the builders hut and then for expansions. I have done the first 2 and I want to start working on the expansions - but if they can be had cheaper - then I would be rather foolish to buy them here - guess what I have will sit around for another year in hopes that the developers realize that our diamonds here are just as good a they are in the live worlds

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    56 KB · Views: 31