• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Coralls in the Mystical Object

DeletedUser2735

Last Event I reported, that there was event-currency in the mystical-obect to win after end of event.
Now it is the same!
Why do we report bugs, if you are not able to solve them, even if they are so easy to solve?
And I bet, it will be the same on all live servers.

DeletedUser2690

We were not able to reproduce it before, now I can. I'm sorry for your frustration. I am awaiting an answer from the CM as to which one to confirm. Thank you for your patience.

Marindor

Hi guys,

This is not a game bug but something we have to turn off manually. That is done now, so it should no longer happen. Should you have gotten the Corals in the meantime, please get in contact with our Support Team :)

DeletedUser2735

Hi guys,

This is not a game bug but something we have to turn off manually. That is done now, so it should no longer happen. Should you have gotten the Corals in the meantime, please get in contact with our Support Team :)
That I did last time. All were laughing and tellung me it was my fault. I have to excuse but they c'ant do nothing. So please d'ont tell players to contact the support. This support will help in no case.
And it is a bug. Because if the programm starts to give event currency in Mysrical Object. Is has to stopp at end of event. Otherwise it is badly programmed.

And that the manual ending is forgotten every time shows, that there is no interest in the belonging of players..