• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Compensation for the flaws in Version 1.2

DeletedUser538

Quick update: our development team is working on this issue. The cause has been determined and now it has to be fixed and then tested. When that is done, we should hopefully be able to deploy the fix on Beta. :)

• The implementation of version 1.2 was done on march 17th.
• First report on this forum of many a bug caused by this version was march 18th.
• We had 2 weekends since march 18th , and in Europe for most 2 extra holidays (Good Friday and an Easter Monday). - this mention just to get the amount of working days in between straight ;)

In the meantime... nothing much happened except for players getting more and more frustrated by a lack of communication and the inability for many players to collect/start production in any part of their cities. It seems that mainly the fairy buildings suffered from the invisibility.

All active players have suffered from:
• the inability to place new expansions,
• the problems with the barracks and the Magic Academy,
• not being able to start/collect production due to invisible buildings -especially the fairy buildings.

I'm sure the General Terms of this game will be able to counter any claims, still I do feel that InnoGames should give some kind of compensation to all active players for the flaws they had to endure in this latest bug-infested release.

I'm not asking for much...
any gesture given to all active players acknowledging that this version was implemented too soon would be appreciated, it could even be just a gesture in words...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Well, I think the Elvenar Team should also enjoy their Easter Hollidays and NOT work!

On the other Hand, the Beta-Players on Forge Of Empires get 500 Diamonds for every release as compensation for Beta-Bugs and to try / test diamond-features.

DeletedUser1095

Well said, Norma Jeane. Some sign of appreciation for the beta-testing players would indeed go a long way.