• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[City] Verification popup when placing Expansions

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marindor

Wouldn't be better if it was possible to move (empty) expansions?
When new races come I see sometimes it would be better to change the shape of my city and it would also solve the problem of bad placing. ;)

This is technically not possible unfortunately. Please stick to the idea as proposed in the opening post of this thread to avoid further confusion :)

Buttrflwr

I vote yes, because a pop up SHOULDN'T take much Dev time away from other, more important improvements. If you make sure your map is where you NEED it to be BEFORE placing, you shouldn't have a problem....BUT, I am not that big yet, so I could see where it might could matter on down the road. :)

DeletedUser1850

I initially didn't like this idea because I hate too many popups but just screwed myself in grid view... I planned a click n drag but it turned into a click n place lol

Marindor

Unfortunately this idea didn't meet the minimum requirements of 20 voters and 80% of the voters in favor of the idea, so we'll have to archive this thread now :)