• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [City] Decrease production times for a fee

DeletedUser894

So if you pick a production time in the workshops, you can decrease the time by spending diamonds. This would be for longer production times. If you picked 2d production you can pay XX diamonds to reduce the time by XXhrs.

DeletedUser

-1, I have a feeling this topic is created by a diamond man. If you have so many diamonds dress yourself in them

DeletedUser894

It was just a suggestion ppl not something designed to anger anyone.

-----------------

Another point is,
After battles do you not see where for a diamond fee you can heal your injured warriors?
When you upgrade a building do you not see where you can upgrade immediately (for diamonds) rather than waiting for the timer to run down?
And when you research a technology do you not see the ability to use knowledge points or diamonds.

Well this idea is no different. Some will choose to let it (the timer) run down while others choose to do it immediately.

Edit by Lauwi: Merged double posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you ask me you would enlarge the gap between diamond and nondiamond too much. This way people who can and will pay will get to 10000 points within a week.

DeletedUser894

How is this so different than all the other choices we have. After all it is up to the player what to do in his/her city. If you want to use diamonds that is the choice of the player. If you chose not to use them then that is also the choice of the player. I find it strange that you would be offended by what is already YOUR CHOICE.

End of conversation...

----------------

-1, I have a feeling this topic is created by a diamond man. If you have so many diamonds dress yourself in them
And what if I am...how does that affect you and what you choose to do with how you play the game?

Edit by Lauwi: Merged double posts. Please refrain from posting two posts in a row.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

Everyone is allowed to give their own opinions about the idea. Please remain polite to each other. :)

DeletedUser157

how does that affect you and what you choose to do with how you play the game?

Actually it greatly effects how you play the game as you can tell with most games diamond users are mostly always in the top 5 spots. Can you honestly say they would be there without diamonds? :D Also it effects non diamond users greatly as well you might not see it yet but once the game has all the features you will.

If you can not take criticism on your idea then you honestly should not post them since thats what this area of the forum is for to find other players that might like or even dislike your idea. but in both cases they will always tell you why they dislike / like your idea. You should take that feedback and make your idea even better.

DeletedUser336

the idea would work if we were receiving diamonds as part of the game like they do in their other beta games

DeletedUser

I have heard multiple people say that people don't receive diamonds in other betas

DeletedUser894

If you can not take criticism on your idea then you honestly should not post them since thats what this area of the forum is for to find other players that might like or even dislike your idea. but in both cases they will always tell you why they dislike / like your idea. You should take that feedback and make your idea even better.

This is not about my being able to accept criticism it is about how you think what I do in my game play affects you in yours. It seems to me you are down on ppl that use diamonds because you feel this gives them an unfair advantage. I play the way I want to play but I don't think to myself, Oh I don't want to use diamonds because it will hurt others who don't use diamonds. You can criticize an idea all you want that does not bother me, I am trying to understand why you are so concerned weather I use diamonds or not. No two ppl are going to play the same way. Some will choose to let the timers run down and others will spend diamonds to make it happen quicker. That is how this is set up. If this is such a bad idea then why is it already a part of the game? It is because the developers designed it that way.

My idea was to say allow some ppl to reduce the production time of supplies the same way they can reduce the healing time of injured warriors.

DeletedUser

Ok lets do it the other way. We are running on basic now, the most we do is wait for the excitement of getting our stuff. Would you want to take that away for diamond users?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Implemented in the form of being able to 'Instant finish' productions upon payment of a decreasing number of Diamonds depending on remaining production time.