• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[City] Button similar to diamonds collect all in FoE

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser749

Summary
A "Collect All" button.

Description
I'd like to have a "Collect All" button in the game, which collects all productions at once, similar to the one used in FOE.

Benefits
Quicker game play, more user friendly and stimulates use of diamonds.

Possible downsides
Could make the game more "boring".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser157

-1 I would prefer this game to have as little of the Forge Of Empires features as possible. It only takes 2 seconds to collect and another 5-10 to set your new stuff away a feature like this is not needed.

DeletedUser43

This thread is related to this thread (click) about the same icons. However, I'll leave this thread open, as the other thread only discusses the icons, while this thread discusses the collect feature. I've changed the prefix to "City". :)

DeletedUser420

If it was free +1, if they would charge for it then I really don't care

DeletedUser236

you can click and swype your whole city to collect all goods, supplies and coins.. It works like a charm on all devices really, so I dont think you need a special button for it..

DeletedUser967

That's right actually auto-collect button is not important for us but I think team should think about that in future - big city, much buildings and many many clicks. But I want ask something, IF in future such button will be create DON'T do this option for diamonds :(

DeletedUser1657

The idea sounds nice but if the button includes collecting mana that would be a pain. Due to the depreciation of mana I watch carefully when I collect it to minimise the daily loss.

DeletedUser1596

There is 1000 annoying things in the game and this one is the last. Seriously, how many people would pay to save 5 seconds?

DeletedUser283

the real interest with the "collect all" button is that it shows up when there is something to collect, which makes it a very good "there is something to collect " indicator ;)

SoggyShorts

Can you imagine accidentally clicking "collect all" during an event?
ehlu2r.jpg

DeletedUser283

there is a failsafe in the settings : "show confirmation for diamonds"
if you accidentally click, it pops up and asks you whether you are really sure that you want to spend diamonds ;)

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately this idea didn't get the minimum requirements of 20 voters and 80% of the voters being in favor of the idea. This means we'll have to archive this thread now. Thank you for giving your opinions! :)