• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Chapter XXi

Lelanya

Don't tell me, let me guess. Is it July 19th? July 21st? So that our end game players will have zero desire for FA.

Enevhar Aldarion

Don't tell me, let me guess. Is it July 19th? July 21st? So that our end game players will have zero desire for FA.

New chapters are added the same week there is a new update, so are we due for a Monday update for Beta next week? If so, chapter 21 could get added here next week, along with the FA. Looking back at the past few chapters, they were added on Tuesday or Wednesday, so it could start before the FA. Do you even have any chapter 20 players in your Beta fellowship? My guess, though, is the week after, at the end of the FA.

Lelanya

Do you even have any chapter 20 players in your Beta fellowship?
:rolleyes:
Like I only ask for my behalf? Inquiring minds want to know. (although, the answer is yes for my signature fellowship). I just notice that it's a pattern the Devs have, to finally deliver a new chapter, and then muck up something else, usually an FA. Oh wait, let me rephrase that, Beta test whether the new chapter will break FA. Again.