• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

Ainor

1689674312088.png

what about Vallorian Seal Tower bonus??????

Deadeye Jerry

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
View attachment 11553
what about Vallorian Seal Tower bonus??????

You will be getting the full Unurium bonus but when you choose the residences to be earning community work instead the Unurium you will be getting is insignificant almost as not getting anything at all. This is due to the difference in coins or community work you might get from the residence is very large, as The Vallorian Seal Tower gives a percentage of Unurium for Coins Pickup from Residences

This is the way it works for now but it might be changed soon.

GorGlin

"Prosperity Bonus which replaces the Settlement Production Boost"

It does it means that all sources in Blooming Trader Guild or Cauldron is lost because Settlement resources production bonus is gone?

Enevhar Aldarion

I hope, otherwise the tower would become useless for unurium when we have to produce community work and there are no sources other than residences :rolleyes:

Well, it will matter how much community work is needed to complete the chapter and how many residences a player has. It you have 10 and you can use 5 for CW and 5 for coins, it would probably be alright, but if you need all 10 making CW, then it is a problem. Or if a player only has 5 residences, then there is a problem. But I would guess that players with only a few residences would not be building the Seal Tower anyway. Also, by chapter 21, there are more than enough sources for Unurium, that maybe the Seal Tower is no longer important for players at that point. I will have to look at my Live chapter 20 city to see if it is worth keeping.

Lovec Krys

Unurium from Seal Tower is not that great anyway for unurium production, it's main purpose is to lower unurium's decay. Temple of Spirits is much better for producing unurium.

Enevhar Aldarion

Unurium from Seal Tower is not that great anyway for unurium production, it's main purpose is to lower unurium's decay. Temple of Spirits is much better for producing unurium.

Yeah, I get the different Wonders all mixed up for what they do when just trying to remember by name and not actually looking at them in-game. I forgot that was the one that reduces decay.

Ainor

Unurium from Seal Tower is not that great anyway for unurium production
yes it is, if you use at the best culture bonus and other coins production bonus

but if you need all 10 making CW
the point is this, we don't know it

there are more than enough sources for Unurium
just trader that need population and culture at work, vallorian tower, temple of spirits and only two buildings (boblin and steam golem).
And we don't know also how much unurium we need.

But the real point is the novelty about an AW bonus that becomes useless due to a new game mechanic. For me it is not normal

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

just trader that need population and culture at work, vallorian tower, temple of spirits and only two buildings (boblin and steam golem).
And we don't know also how much unurium we need.

Chromafrost Glacier also gives unurium, but only if you keep it at chapter 18. And in the shop, there are two unurium buildings per chapter for 18, 19, and 20, one costing diamonds and one costing normal coins and supplies. So at the end of chapter 20, even without any AWs or event buildings, there are still sources for unurium other than the Trader. Oh, and Glory of the Nimble has a 25% chance to give unurium when you collect from it.

Karvest

hm... new chapter arrived without cleaning up new tech tree migration, now game loads 3 different building databases and 2 tech trees. Chapter itself was ready long ago - so what we were waiting for?..

Heffernan

is there supposed to be a new province expansion available. i have had 639 finished, but required for next is still showing 0.
if there isn't a new one coming with chapter 21 why bother scouting anymore. or clearing the scouted ones.