• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Change production spell or evolving building

edeba

An evolving building like the aureate, but with the option to also choose +1 or +2 and change your collection from your manu to your boost +1 or +2, depending on what you chose when you set the spell would be cool. If it doesn't also give the boost like the aureate, I think the spell should work for 24 hours.

I think it would be better to be boosted like the aureate and be a 5 hour spell, and the spells for the storm and aureate should also be 5 hour spells.

This is appealing for fs with an imbalance, but not much use for others so I think it needs both, boost and choice to change manu collections to +1 or +2, and this is for all 3 tiers. Your fs might be really short on +1 for t2 and +2 for t3, and so you'd have to use this special evolving building at different times to help each of those issues.

Last edited:

edeba

Why you say that? It just means a small chance of miss the second collection if you get busy doing something. I would tend to think when people use a spell they do have intentions of doing a second collection and it is just something coming up that causes them to miss the 30 minute window to do the second collection.

Screw that idea.

SoggyShorts

Why you say that?
You want them to nerf my Fire phoenix from 24h per spell to 5h?
I just finished spending thousands of KP so that with my Timewarp I could do 3 tournament rounds on one spell, now I can't even do 2 rounds, and the timewarp wonder was a total waste for me?
No thanks.
I'm sorry the other 2 wonders blow in comparison to the fire one, but please don't ask the devs to nerf it down because you picked one of the others.

DeletedUser2003

I'm sorry the other 2 wonders blow in comparison to the fire one, but please don't ask the devs to nerf it down because you picked one of the others.
Exactly! I'm not sure why they were so stingy with the time on the spells for Storm and Aureate, especially considering the time and cost to craft the CC, PLUS more time and relics to make the Pet Food, but if they were to nerf the Fire spell time down from 24 hours to 5 hours I could see there being another mutiny and ship jumping like when they nerfed the Abyss and Lighthouse. I understand the request for improving the time for the spells on Storm and Aureate, but please don't ask for a severe cut to the time on Fire :eek: Thank you :oops:

edeba

Sorry, I got it mixed up, I meant the aureate and the storm, not the fire. I did not mean to say nerf the fire at all. I want the two that are 3.5 hours to be 5 hours. I edited my message to say what I meant to say.

You want them to nerf my Fire phoenix from 24h per spell to 5h?
I just finished spending thousands of KP so that with my Timewarp I could do 3 tournament rounds on one spell, now I can't even do 2 rounds, and the timewarp wonder was a total waste for me?
No thanks.