• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Change of Culture with the last Update

Iceberry*

After your update with the new culture values, I now have -39,000 culture value instead of plus approximately this value.

The % are going up, but the values have all fallen by half.

So I can't do anything in the city except give up.

If this is also done on the German servers, I will no longer be able to play there either and will have to stop playing Elvenar.

I can not write by Discord, so i write here.

Brummbaer

Who - my culture drops from plus 850K to minus 280K. This is really an incredible improvement

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

All investments from the past, all strategy in planning is KILLED.

cb5691

I also see that it is not just a few miracles, but all the ones I have in my city. Really, if this doesn't change, I'll have to stop playing after 8.5 years because I can't do anything anymore

Brummbaer

Buggy Ranking List

1704904763052.png
1704904805374.png

7 Players missing per page

Dorfl the Clay

Since yesterday advertising is also screwed up. On beta the hobby room doesnt have any time available and the extra reward doesn't show an advert, on live the hobby room has either disappeared or has no time available and the extra reward, after watching a video advert keeps reporting there are presently no videos available... well done INNO!

Biloutte91

I got this this morning when I clicked on the film reel... Whether or not to accept ads on the game.

Capture d'écran 2024-01-11 121921.png

go here (Personnalized Ad Consent options) (if you have this) and select that you want.

Capture d'écran 2024-01-11 122420.png

galadriel101

Hmmmm.... according the most recent announcement, Inno is going to implement "a series of additional improvements". Don't know what they will be because the information is only on Discord. But to implement "additional" improvements, you have to have already MADE some improvements. Sorry Inno, but making everything worse for everybody is not considered to be an improvement in any culture, language or situation! So why not be honest and say "we messed up, we're trying to sort it out". Then we'd respect you.

FaunaWillow

Hmmmm.... according the most recent announcement, Inno is going to implement "a series of additional improvements". Don't know what they will be because the information is only on Discord. But to implement "additional" improvements, you have to have already MADE some improvements. Sorry Inno, but making everything worse for everybody is not considered to be an improvement in any culture, language or situation! So why not be honest and say "we messed up, we're trying to sort it out". Then we'd respect you.
Here it is: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...s-and-release-notes-discord.18999/post-120342

Marjade

It appears that they intend to intentionally end the game.
A few players from my FS are also contemplating quitting, and one has actually quit after the tournament.

Hello,

I didn't have time earlier and waited a while to see if the game's creators would realize their mistake....

Well, a little, but for me and 90% of my fellowship members the game is still unplayable....

1) Culture

I have the same cities on 4 servers 1 beta + 3 PL - same game level, same race, same number of buildings, same event buildings. The differences between my cities are minimal when it comes to ranking and development.

On PL I have + about 900k culture, after updating to beta my culture was - 480k....

This means that 150% of my culture was taken away from me... How was it calculated and who came up with it?

After the corrections, I have - 80k culture... but due to race, events and FA, my city is 70% hidden in the inventory....

I have no option to change anything, expand or add any building from my inventory......

Can we count on restoring the previous state? Or rather a farewell to elvenar?

2) Ancient wonders...

After the update, we will have to wait a few weeks to expand 1 building...

Even if I replace everything in my inventory with fragments, I will expand one wonder by a few levels and that's it...

The maximum level is 30... above that there are royal renovations, of which we get several per week from the tournament...

and now we have to choose between expanding event buildings that give me the culture you took away and ancient wonders....