1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Challenge reward Carting library doesn't occur in inventory

Discussion in 'Archive: Bugs and Errors' started by Avenahar, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Avenahar

Avenahar Well-Known Member

Game version: 1.71
    HTML5 No:
    Game world: Beta
    Browser/IOS/Android + version: IE 11 (11.0.9600.19230)
    Flash Player version: 32.00.101
    Operating System: Windows 7
    Screen resolution:
    Account name: Avenahar
    Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Challenge

Current situation: I finished the Challenge with 4350/4350 Points but the reward Carting library doesn't appear in my Inventory although it is marked with a hook
    __
    __

Expected situation:I finished the Challenge with 4350/4350 Points and the reward Carting library appears in my Inventory
    __
    __

Reproduction Steps
    1. game reloaded
    2. game reloaded

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  2. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

Didn't you already have a carting library in your inventory ? I had 1 already (at least that's what I thought I had) and it now shows that I have 2.

Those ain't the repro steps. Those are more like steps you would do to resolve an issue. :eek:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  3. shadowblack

shadowblack Well-Known Member

I just got the Carting Library (and promptly built it). No issues with getting it, so double check your inventiory - maybe its not on the first page, or maybe you already had one and the new one got added to the old.

4. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member