• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cereberus training time

DeletedUser

I am the only one who thinks that a training time of 47 secs per unit for the cereberus is an absurd?!?!?!
This means, less than a squad takes over 10h to train. Yes, over 10h, this is not a typo!!!!
They say this will be reduced in upcoming upgrades, but we don't know when. Now, as a human, I have upgraded this unit several times, so I feel its totally unjustified to have this training time, and tbh, just another slap in the face for everyone.

Do they really think we will tie up our barracks, that we need to use to train other 7 type of units btw, for over 10h just to get less than a squad of dogs?!?!
What's the point in us having this unit at all then??
Can we get this unit's upgrades available asap please?

Dony

King of Bugs
i just started fairies and training time for cerberus is 51s (lvl4 grounds) so its not tie up to advanced scout in woodelves and to be honest this is another reason to not build plenty of armories, since units with longer times will be trained at night. most likely this will be adjusted in 3rd part of battle redesign

lika1961

Even with all available updates done it takes 5:46h to train one squad. Really? Why would we want to do that?

SoggyShorts

Well, everyone was complaining that they couldn't keep their barracks going overnight because armories suck, and now there's something you can make while sleeping/working.
Silver lining?