Too much fuzz for - what most of the time is still - a small benefit, especially if the number of chalises is small so odds for succes are bad.. I do use the weekly witchpoints, but that's it. And still wouldn't mind if the cauldron is taken out of the game... or is made optional?!But I want to lead into a pattern of:
- Add one of each non-diamond ingredient
- Add, and then blackout each of the Diamond Ingredients to see if it's worth the bother.
- If there's nothing interesting, dump the pot and use 1 non-diamond ingredient.
- If there's something Interesting, use up the rest of your Witch Point by adding a second item to the non-diamond ingredients
- Add 9 of the interesting Ingredient for 225 Diamonds