• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cauldron… ??

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi folks, it does appear the announcement was a little premature. We're checking out the situation now

Lovec Krys

@Enevhar Aldarion Someone probably from North or South America i guess, since it's already 9 am in central Europe.

And yes, either we get it during the update or someone messed up with early annoucement.

SirSmithy

I just received the trumpet about the cauldron on a European server too. I was so excited, but nothing here :|

Hazel Caballus

Now I can’t log in with the app anymore. It stops at ”loading….13/16”. The bar below shows 100%.
Logging in with browser still works.

(The app has already been updated today and I use an Ipad with iOS 16.)

Skillpowers

@Skillpowers So either it's not active yet, or someone realy messed up the annoucement (both on live and beta).
the video is only live 15 hrs ago so i believe the announcement is messed up , last tourmenent ive seen the new things in tournement score in the fellowship but the update already happend today so they messed up the announcement for sure

Unicorn88

Now I can’t log in with the app anymore. It stops at ”loading….13/16”. The bar below shows 100%.
Logging in with browser still works.

(The app has already been updated today and I use an Ipad with iOS 16.)

For me the same...
Only beta does not work. If i remove app and install again, i can go to live servers. But beta does not work...

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Unicorn88 We know about the problem and currently take care of it with high priority! Thank you for the report!

Last edited:

Biloutte91

i have this news this morning...

Capture d’écran 2022-11-29 091142.png

and this vidéo:

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Biloutte91 The news you found were already released this morning, then they were removed.
Then changes were made by mistake so that the news appeared again. Now the news is gone (until we activate it again later).
To sum up the situation, the news was released too early (since the Cauldron haven't been released yet, as stated in the video).
So please enjoy the video to get an idea of the new feature, but you may also check it out later, when you can actually see the feature in the game (on beta).
An announcement will be released as well to make sure all players get a good understanding of it.
We apologize for the confusion, everyone!