1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion Carnival

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marindor, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

Done, thank you :)

Jackluyt and Golden Awaken like this.
  2. filiander

filiander Member

I wont change, but i wanted to have the Banquet too because of the people i would have gotten.

Wowwie likes this.
  3. silvia

silvia Well-Known Member

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    end the joke, i can 't play anymore, event is over for me

4. Jackluyt

Jackluyt Well-Known Member

Do you have an updated version please, that reflects the changed values in Purple chest, as well as the increase in price from 66 to 67 candies?

[​IMG]

Golden Awaken likes this.
  5. blackbudahflyb

blackbudahflyb Active Member

I really like the event. The graphics are nice, the layout for the prizes/chests is simple to follow, and the flags make it easy and seemingly faster to reach prizes. However I am missing the 3rd set building, I won yesterday (already made a ticket) and in all the flags needed/chests opened to reach the 3rd grand prize I have only won 1 of the daily prizes 1x. It seems the daily prizes are MUCH harder to obtain than before. But the grand prizes are great in my opinion, so I am not complaining...too much...lol.

BunnyRose likes this.
  6. cestbienmoi

cestbienmoi Well-Known Member

Seems that only the chest "66" is affected by the change, to 67 and 30% daily reward and keep 10% to return 200
    => with 157 by daily reward, it becomes the best chest for daily reward !

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Jackluyt likes this.
  7. LordB

LordB Well-Known Member

Yes, except the one chest change I didn't saw any other difference cycling through today.

chests.PNG

Beezle Bug and Golden Awaken like this.
  8. Flabbes

Flabbes Well-Known Member

The support was super-fast in response and action in order to sort out the switching of prices - thank you!

Has someone figures out the new grand prize order?

I've made screenshots from the new chests I've got so far (the chances to gain candies were changed massively in my opinion) :
    upload_2019-2-11_22-40-44.png
    upload_2019-2-11_22-41-1.png
    upload_2019-2-11_22-41-17.png

Golden Awaken and TomatoeHu like this.
  9. Karvest

Karvest Well-Known Member

banquet => ferris wheel => fireworks => monument of AK => fountain => outpost => Marching Band => carting library => tavern => wishing well =>

then cycle:

ferris wheel => monument of AK => outpost => carting library => wishing well => monument of AK => outpost => carting library => back to ferris wheel

Indianaking, Flabbes, Wowwie and 2 others like this.
  10. Jackluyt

Jackluyt Well-Known Member

There are nine.

These are the ones I have here (thumbnail)
    Big image is in here: https://tinyurl.com/ycsdl44f

[​IMG]

11. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

Use your words Silvia, what's the problem?

12. Darkness Forever

Darkness Forever New Member

So far, I really like the event! I just started today and already have the first grand prize plus a lot of portal profits and other prizes! The dailies are much harder to get, but I guess that's the tradeoff for making the grand prizes more attainable :)

BunnyRose likes this.
  13. Loki Blue

Loki Blue Well-Known Member

Except that Wishing Wells expire after 100 days.

I don't know how much other players have gotten from them, but they don't give me that much. I'd rather have pop and culture, quite frankly.

14. Lovec Krys

Lovec Krys Well-Known Member

@Loki Blue That was stated to the chapter I city. Other buildings gets obsolete much faster in the first chapter.

15. TomatoeHu

TomatoeHu Active Member

Can we have an update for when the mobile players can redeem candies and collect them in the app? will they be playing on browser only in beta? Some players holding off to play it on mobile but it's been awhile and no news yet as to whether this is a browser only event for them. I would like to know how to answer their inquiries and can't find any news on this.

filiander likes this.
  16. Marindor

Marindor
    Community Manager
    Elvenar Team

@TomatoeHu Version 1.73, so for Beta that would be somewhere during the last week of the event. I wouldn't wait for that on Beta. It'll be in time for the start on Live though :)

Wowwie likes this.
  17. filiander

filiander Member

That is really funny, isn't it?
    The announcement was: "We changed the first two Prizes." And that is the result of changing two Positions?
    Come on Nobody shouldt make such bad and wrong announcements.
    It should have been this: We put the Wishing Well to the and of all cycles. So the set-prizes will be the first buildings in every cycle.

But no blame, mistakes are there to be done. But why is here no native english speaking person, to write or at least to control the announcements? This Mistake wasn't necessary.

18. Flabbes

Flabbes Well-Known Member

Just send an application to Inno ;-)

Usually I really enjoy the way Marindor is writing (and I'm no native speaker).
    I prefer a misunderstandable messages instead of having every information 24 hours later, because someone has to check the spelling before :confused:

19. filiander

filiander Member

I am playing for 2 days, and no. I dont prefer wrong announcements. It wasn't misunderstandable, it was totally wrong.

20. Fifi

Fifi Active Member

I'm playing on beta (v1-73), just got the ferris wheel galore.... with anice "zzzz" on it, but no way to have it produce a single thing : this is how it looks :
    upload_2019-2-13_8-20-3.png
    is that normal ????