• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Can't reach login screen

DeletedUser1126

Ever since this morning (and possible since yesterday by this time) I haven't been able to login to the game. First it wouldn't let me near Beta (which I have now learned was deliberately shut off) and now, when I use my browser bookmark or use the option More Games from the Forge of Empires page, I reach a page that wants me to register (and buy diamonds) but when I click Already Registered the URL changes but nothing happens.
https://om.elvenar.com/ox/zz/?ref=foe_portalbar_moregames#_ga=1.90020251.1218878775.1455726777

I have set my browser to delete cache and cookies on shut down so cache shouldn't be an issue.

Any ideas?!

DeletedUser1126

That link works. Thanks.
Now that you brought it up I think I changed the URL of the bookmark this morning when trying to sort the first login issue.

ophion

I am unable to log in at all to Elvenar since about an hour ago. All I get is a screen saying "Something went wrong"

DeletedUser778

I have the session expired screen now, if I click on OK nothing happens, if I try to log in again in the top right fields I get please wait forever.

DeletedUser1075

Okay, issue confirmed and they're working on it. See you in game shortly.