• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Can't log in

DeletedUser651

I can't log into the game this morning. I can click on the password field and enter my password, but I cannot click on the username field. When I try, nothing happens. I last logged in about 11 hours ago and all was fine.

Cleared cache and still can't sign in.

Marindor

Hi Bobbykitty,

Have you deleted your cookies as well? If so, do you experience these issues with all browsers or with one in particular?

Are there any more players with these problems?

DeletedUser651

Yes, cleared the cookies and the cache, everything. I am on Chrome. I will try another browser and let you know. In the meantime, the login screen also seemed to be a little lower than usual, I thought it was in the box above before, but I could be wrong about that. I tried to take a screen shot, but when I post it here, it disappears. Sorry.

Edit: I am able to sign in on Internet Explorer, and yes, I was correct, the sign in page has the password and username boxes in the brown rectangle at the top, while on Chrome, those two boxes are underneath the brown rectangle box.

DeletedUser651

I even tried restarting the computer, but nothing. I am on a Lenovo HD laptop with a NvdiaGeforce card, Intel core I7, 1600 x 900 display settings. I tried changing it to 1900 x 1080 and that didn't help either.

DeletedUser651

I changed the zoom on Chrome from 100% to 110% and it is working now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Okay thank you for letting us know. Should anyone else experience these same issues, please let us know! :)