• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Cannot load the game in Firefox 47.0

DeletedUser

I just updated Firefox to 47.0 and now I'm unable to acces the game. :( I'm getting: "Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support." and the load bar is stuck at 20/25 progress.

I've already tried to clear the cache but no luck.

Game version: zz1: v1.7.5-(1604f8d) (2016-05-30 9:58) / nl1: v1.6.5-(4d1f0e8) (2016-05-25 10:03)
Game world: zz1 / nl1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0 x64
Flash Player version:
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just tried it at work, fresh install of Firefox 47.0 x86 (with no Add-ons, Flash and OS the same) and there it works. Will try again when I'm back home.

DeletedUser605

I've just updated to Firefox 47.0 and it seems to be working the same as before.

DeletedUser

Just updated my 2nd PC and it now has the same problem with Firefox 47.0, even with all add-ons disabled it doesn't work. :(

DeletedUser

Have done a complete uninstall, deleted any leftover Mozilla folders in User Profile and Program files, run CCleaner and done a new clean install of version 47.0, reinstalled all my Add-ons and now it is working again. :) Now I only have to do the same for my 2nd PC...

Seems I was also using the x64 version and have now installed the normal (x86) version.

While we can confirm that this happens, it is not a problem on Elvenar's side, but rather on Mozilla's or Adobe's. For this reason we are unfortunately unable to fix it, and rely on Mozilla and/or Adobe to resolve this problem. As a temporary workaround we can only advise using another browser, such as Google Chrome.

We have marked this bug report as "Not a bug", because it is not a bug on our side.