• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Bulider's

DeletedUser792

Hi, as unlocked in Bulilder's Hut without paying the 500 diamonds to pass to LVL3 to unlock ? help to build faster buildings, thanks and regards, because no moderator responded, and only another member as well, and if so only with diamonds bad game

DeletedUser

Innogames wants the best from us... and this is our money. :D
Without an upgrade your progress is slower, but you can get the same as a premium player. A little example: I am a premium player and I can produce more goods than my neighbors, but more is not always better. I have 38k marble, 24k steel, 43k planks and usually 4.4 million coins in my storage. This is a lot, but it make no difference to have 2.000 of each good, because I have no possibility to use it wisely. Other example: I have thousands of thousands military units, but it make no sense to use it... if I fight one NPC enemy squad can kill alone my hole army. It make no difference if you have 1 unit or thousands, the result is the same. --> you will loose

Have a look to the game progess, for me ends the game in some months, because I have than all what is possible in the game. Without premium you can play longer, this is an advantage.

DeletedUser629

Hi, as unlocked in Bulilder's Hut without paying the 500 diamonds to pass to LVL3 to unlock ? help to build faster buildings, thanks and regards, because no moderator responded, and only another member as well, and if so only with diamonds bad game

I have responded in your original thread and will therefore close this thread for further replies. Instead of creating a new thread about the same question, please use the one you created before so that everyone can respond in 1 thread only.