• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Building unavailable till refresh

MalpA

Game version:v1.48-(f9c0f9a77) (2018-02-02 17:36)
Game world: beta1
Browser + version: Mozilla FF 55.0.3 64bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.170
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves:
Elves
Reproducibility: 2/5

Curent situation:
Maybe its only my issue but want to make sure. Sometimes after i log in the game i dont have acces to any bulding baracks/trader/manufactories it is unavaileble and when i press on them nothing happened. Only refresh of game helping in this case

Expected situation:

Should "get in" the bulding every time.

Repro steps:

1) Log in the game
2) Try to "get in" any bulding
3) if you can do this make a relog and again till you cant

Deleted User - 60107

It's not just you. That happens to me as well, occasionally.

DeletedUser118

Same here, especially in the morning after first log in and collection.

MalpA

i have this in almost every second login to the game when im in work, mb so often because im logging in work many times for short moments

MalpA

I feel like it has something to do with trades of sentinel goods but im not sure ..i noticed that when someone take my offers from trader this happening to me more often.

Dony

King of Bugs
i am not sure if your browser version and flash version are correct or you just copy/pasted from old report, but they seems to be both outdated

Deleted User - 60107

I feel like it has something to do with trades of sentinel goods but im not sure ..i noticed that when someone take my offers from trader this happening to me more often.
This has happened to me on live (on the EN server), before Elementals had been released on Beta, so I doubt Sentient Goods have anything to do with it.

DeletedUser1986

Well, I tried to repro this - 10 reload, no issue.

So will need some more data :)
Is the production finished when you are trying to click on building?
Is it on first log in of the day, or any log in?
Once you've refreshed and it's working again, is the issue coming up without logging out or only happens right after log in.
Is it specifically on Mozilla, or did any of you experienced this on other browser?

Thanks for any additional info in advance, guys :)

MalpA

1) It doesnt matter production can be finished or not.
2) It is on any logging to game
3) Only right after log in, when its work, its stay like this till next time
4) I get it only on FF (at home, and in work same browser)

Additional:

I notcied that its usualy occuring while im log in after i clear entire browser history (history + cookies from last 2hours)

DeletedUser1986

Okay, thanks for getting back to me MalpA.
I tried to repro this on FireFox and experiencing major lag. I have the feeling that it's somehow connected to your issue, things don't load they way they should.
Would you mind trying Chrome to see if the issue is still present or it's specific to Firefox?
Nightspark

MalpA

In my case buildings production options(expect AW) didnt load at all...no matter how long i will wait. Only refresh helping this case.
TBH cant do this(Chrome) in work, cause its not my personal PC. MB at home, but there i dont play too offten

DeletedUser605

I'm getting this - after collecting goods/supplies the buildings become unclickable. A refresh fixes it.
I'm using firefox.

DeletedUser1986

Please accept my apologies, MalpA.
We could not reproduce this issue after several try with the available information and I forgot to update the ticket status.
In case this persist and anyone could give some more information regarding reproduction steps we will re-open the ticket.

MalpA

Soo many people have group delusions :p
This is still occurs for me ... even after several updates... and always after clearing browser (mozilla) history ... it is connect to this i think ..