• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Building Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would like to be able to move a building and place it where another is already placed...thus exchanging for the building in that spot.

DeletedUser

You mean, just only switch places? Nice idea :) If we could do this some large problems we all expierence with the space in our cities would disappear.

DeletedUser

But what if it is intended? It is fun to redesign teh city with a little bit free space.

DeletedUser118

Its the same as with twisting buildings around. Its not wanted so I doubt this idea would really stand a chance.

DeletedUser1095

Its the same as with twisting buildings around. Its not wanted so I doubt this idea would really stand a chance.

That's what they always said on FoE - until they suddenly introduced a "switch places" function. It's handy.

DeletedUser43

Welcome to our forum, caveman64! The idea of a building swap feature has already been proposed in an earlier (hard to find) thread here (click). It has already been forwarded together with the idea of a store option arrangement. Please support either idea in that thread. I'll close this thread as a duplicate to keep the Ideas Forum more organised. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.