• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Builders' huts that you can't help even with the help icon above them

Elderflower

Game version: v1.16.6-(94576a9) (2016-10-12 10:59)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.162
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 for those neighbours whose builders' huts are already fully boosted.

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: When visiting neighbours the builders huts always show the floating hand icon as if they can be boosted even when it is not possible.
They also show the floating hands before the neighbourly help icon at the bottom of the page has been clicked.

Expected situation: Builders' Huts which cannot be boosted any further should not show the floating hands.
No building should show the floating hands icon before the neighbourly help icon has been clicked on.

Reproduction Steps

1 visit neighbours particularly any that have left the game and see if their builders' hut has a floating hand icon above it.

2 try to boost the builders' hut.

Builders' hut BEFORE clicking the help icon
Builders' hut BEFORE clicking help.png

Builders' hut AFTER clicking the help icon
Builders' hut AFTER clicking help.png

Builders' hut after giving help to another building
Builders' hut AFTER giving help.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just had the same with a Temple of Holy Fire, no amount of clicking, or refreshing page would work letting me polish the temple, but it did let me polish the Wayfarers Inn next to it?

Marindor

Thank you for your reports. I'm not able to reproduce this issue myself (see screenshots). Screenshot 1 shows the situation before clicking NH (no hand above the Builder's Hut). Screenshot 2 shows the situation after clicking NH (also no hand above the Builder's Hut, so it appears to be fully helped at this point). Are we missing specific reproduction steps here?

Attachments

• BuildersHut01.gif
    BuildersHut01.gif
    353 KB · Views: 129
  • BuildersHut02.gif
    BuildersHut02.gif
    390.4 KB · Views: 142

Dony

King of Bugs
i think that hut must be full with NH already to show that icon over it, if it doesnt you can give NH

Elevenar

Sometimes the helping hands just don't disappear after helping ... and, I also got the builders hands bug .

20161012 bug_helping_hands.gif