• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Builder's hut construction boost missing after update

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.27-(ec94e44a9) (2017-03-29 16:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: FF 52.0.1
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127
Operating System: Win10
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
After the latest update today, suddenly all boosts on builder's hut were missing.

Expected situation:
All boosts being available.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Enter city
2. Move mouse over builder's hut
3. Spot missing boosts

Screenshots of the bug:
Attached pics showing the building I upgraded, the current boost status of the hut and the three aids I recieved today AFTER I started the upgrade. As you can see the one before todays update didn't count but the two after it did.

Attachments

• Unbenannt1.jpg
    Unbenannt1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Unbenannt2.jpg
    Unbenannt2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 142
  • Unbenannt3.jpg
    Unbenannt3.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Unbenannt4.jpg
    Unbenannt4.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1877

Mentioned elsewhere, and I have noticed it as well. Even in live, today ALL BH are taking polish, even those of non-players

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I was able to confirm this, but we were still trying to figuer out the exact cause before editing this post.
However today this bug seems fixed for me. Was it ok for you aswell or do you still have the same problem?

DeletedUser1877

Looks to have been a one-time thing that cleared the NH. In live, BHs of inactives held there polish for days since the initial clearance.

DeletedUser118

Yep, I agree. Probably was a one-time bug cuz it never showed back for me either again. Luckily that is. :)

Marindor

Although this is no longer reproducable, we were able to confirm it in the Game Version it was reported for so we will grant you the diamonds now. The thread will be archived as "cannot reproduce" however, for reporting it to our development team now won't be of much use :)