• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Builder menu: settlement opens in wrong window

Bor de Wolf 1965

Game version: v1.160-beta.6-(0c0535b) - html5 (2022-08-31 21:54)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1200 + 1920*1080
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I am in chapter 11 and have unlocked the portal + the irrigation canal + the improved trader + the halflings farm and city expansion 41
I have placed the portal and upgraded it to level 3
I have upgraded the trader so I get the seeds from it.
But every time I open the buildings menu and go to the settlement tab it opens page 4/15 where the spring grove is the last building while I need to be on tab 5/15 where the other settlement buildings are

Expected situation:
When I go to the settlements tab I go straight to the last page of buildings I can make, in this case page 5/15 and not page 4/15 as it used to be in the past.

Reproduction Steps
1. be in a chapter were the portal is the last building on a page
2. have some more settlement buildings unlocked
3. go to the settlement tab and see on what page you are, the one with the portal (that you already have placed) ot the other settlement buildings.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Bor de Wolf 1965

To make it simpler to understand:
Ik I open the builder menu and go to culture, it always shows me the highest unlocked culture building.
That is what I expect from the settlement tab as well.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting, but it always worked this way so it cannot be considered a bug; but we'll forward as a feedback!