• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Builder improvement

ayvinul

It's not always easy to find out which buildings you are improving on the map.
But the builder hut shows you what buildings, but not where they are!

Clicking on a building being improved in the hut pop-up could center the map on that building...

the other thing you could do is allow the use of time boosts directly from the builder hut to finish building. Currently it only shows diamonds.

ayvinul

I support this.
I think the "click to go to building" is easier, as it doesn't require any layout change, just requires making the buildings into clickable widgets with associated actions, so roughly 10 lines of code at most ;)
whereas fitting extra hourglass widgets probably requires a redesign...!

FieryArien

Clicking on a building being improved in the hut pop-up could center the map on that building...
+1
I’d suggest it to open the building - what is the purpose to center it on the map if I don’t want to click on it anyway?

Enevhar Aldarion

+1
I’d suggest it to open the building - what is the purpose to center it on the map if I don’t want to click on it anyway?

The same code is already there to do the centering, because that is what the AW list does on browser. Open your AW tab from the bottom bar, click on an AW, and the city screen centers on that AW. So that at least, should be easy to add to the Builders Hut.

FieryArien

The same code is already there to do the centering, because that is what the AW list does on browser. Open your AW tab from the bottom bar, click on an AW, and the city screen centers on that AW. So that at least, should be easy to add to the Builders Hut.
Ah, I see. Didn't know that. As an app player, I'd really love the builder improvements to be implemented on both platforms, though. ;)