• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Build buildings faster

DeletedUser

Good afternoon,
I had got an idea: when we are constructing a building, we could use for exemple two workers instead of one. So the building time would be divided by the number of workers who are working.
The time of construction of the the buildings could be divided by two when a neighbor help us clicking on a buyilding which is in construction too.

Dorian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser58

I like this. :) It doesn't have to be a 50% time drop, it could be 30% to give a penalty of some type, but I don't see any issue with it so it does sound appealing.

DeletedUser

I think that is a good idea but it has to take a limit number of workers, that number will has a relation with the hours spent in construct the building, because in a world with i don't know speed x5 that characteristic is not going to be useful.

ThaMartin

Somehow I've got a feeling that when we get to the higher levels of for example the Town Hall, we'll need 2 workers for each upgrade as a default. But I do like this idea, so +1 here as well! :)

DeletedUser231

Good afternoon,
I had got an idea: when we are constructing a building, we could use for exemple two workers instead of one. So the building time would be divided by the number of workers who are working.

Dorian

There are various reason this will not fly. DIAMONDS. Players use diamonds either to instantly building or reduce the building time. INNOGAMES has this feature in almost all of it's games. As well as instant troops for diamonds etc.

DeletedUser

Thank you for these positive replies.
RugRug, that you say is true, but we can try this suggestion is accepted by the game. For exemple, there aren't premiums buildings like on Forge of Empires (except for the cultural buildings) and the diamonds don't serve very much. Their unique use is that the time we have to spend is smaller than normally.

DeletedUser231

Thank you for these positive replies.
RugRug, that you say is true, but we can try this suggestion is accepted by the game. For exemple, there aren't premiums buildings like on Forge of Empires (except for the cultural buildings) and the diamonds don't serve very much. Their unique use is that the time we have to spend is smaller than normally.

I do like your idea. It also a very good idea and could make more money for INNOGAMES when players build up their builders hut. It serves as a further incentive. Maybe Innogames is reading this...

Marindor

We got the Neighbourly Help on the Builder's Hut in the mean time and don't forget about possible Ancient Wonder boosts. Since the idea will not be implemented in its proposed state, we will archive this thread now :)