• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug bug with quest-order

DeletedUser607

I got the quest "research ancient wonders".

I'm sure, it's a fine quest, and so... but I'm at least 42 days away from even starting this research. Is this intended?

I can't decline it...

account: Juni
local system shouldn't matter, since a direct influence of the used system on the order of the quest would be a massive exploitable bug.

The first Ancient Wonders are at the end of the 4th Chapter. These are the ones you will have to research in order for that quest to complete. :)

DeletedUser778

Oh damn looks like they want to force us to research the elven/human ancient wonders.. :(
They are at the end of chapter 4 in the research tree for 75 kp... I don't think you need 42 days for 75kp.
Do you know what you did to make this quest appear? I don't want to research the first wonders so this quest would not be nice now :confused:

Edit:
The first Ancient Wonders are at the end of the 4th Chapter. These are the ones you will have to research in order for that quest to complete. :)
... You really want to force us to research them... that is not nice :(

DeletedUser607

I quickly calculated over all the required kp (something about 900 kp) for all researches to reach that point.

I'm currently at researching at city expansion 24, and haven't yet researched the dwarven barracks. as far as I know from earlier quests, nearly every building and many ciity expansions aswell as many squad upgrades were parts of quests.

so, how do you get that number of 75? I'd really like to know that. did you look into my account?

EDIT: okay, so there is a new research in a chapter, where I completed everything ages ago... a bit weird... (and removed something not so nice...)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

so, how do you get that number of 75? I'd really like to know that. did you look into my account?
No, I looked at your city and saw the gardens and stuff, so I know you are further then chapter IV and the first wonders got added at the end of chapter IV, under expansion 14 ;)
duCUFg7hDEo2.png

DeletedUser607

thanks, I just found it too... a bit weird to add a research over there...