• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Bug Reporting

PaNonymeB

Should I report here bugs I found and reported on Live and I can still reproduce on Beta ?
What about bugs that require an end-game city (what I haven't on Beta) to reproduce, and that haven't been fixed on Beta yet according to the release notes ?

Marindor

If you find them on Live and can't reproduce it here for whatever reason, please only report in on your Live forums. We run a different game version here, so it might already be resolved or just not happen anymore. Also our development team will sometimes need to check your logs to search for an error and we don't have your Live account logs here on Beta, so please only report things here when you can (still) reproduce them on Beta and make sure to use the bug report template, including details like the account name you encountered the bug on here.

QueenKooky

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. v1.125-beta.8-(15eefe5)
HTML5: html5 (2021-03-04 19:29)
Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Laptop Computer name is Asus
Screen resolution:
Account name: QueenKooky
Humans or Elves:Elf

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Happened multiple times

Quest title: (if applicable)
Ash Phoenix

Current situation:
__ The Phoenix froze when I tried to use my Sky Essence, I had to refresh the game to see the feathers had moved, but I cant tell if I got a prize or not.
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1.Tried to use sky essence, screen froze
I had to refresh in order to see the Phoenix had moved forward on the line.
2. I do not know if it gave me a pries or not. I spent over 800 sky essence
3.I just kept refreshing until my Sky Essence was used

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

----------

If there are any questions regarding this template, please send a private message to any of the QA Moderators.

Thanks again for helping us make Elvenar even better!

Willow

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. v1.125-beta.8-(15eefe5)
HTML5: html5 (2021-03-04 19:29)
Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
HTML5 Yes/No: yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Laptop Computer name is Asus
Screen resolution:
Account name: QueenKooky
Humans or Elves:Elf

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always) Happened multiple times

Quest title: (if applicable)
Ash Phoenix

Current situation:
__ The Phoenix froze when I tried to use my Sky Essence, I had to refresh the game to see the feathers had moved, but I cant tell if I got a prize or not.
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
1.Tried to use sky essence, screen froze
I had to refresh in order to see the Phoenix had moved forward on the line.
2. I do not know if it gave me a pries or not. I spent over 800 sky essence
3.I just kept refreshing until my Sky Essence was used

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

----------

If there are any questions regarding this template, please send a private message to any of the QA Moderators.

Thanks again for helping us make Elvenar even better!

I had this same problem on Friday. I sent in a ticket. They said I received the feathers. Sure that's great but where are the prizes. The said the motars that I won Friday and Saturday should be in my barracks instead of my inventory but when I won a Light Melee tonight, it went straight into my inventory. So, where are my Motars? I don't think they went to my barracks at all. I didn't refresh like you but I did log out and log back in. My sky essences showed that I was spending them. All I know I got were the feathers.

Willow

Pauly7

but when I won a Light Melee tonight, it went straight into my inventory
This was a daily exclusive prize which is a LM instant. This is an item to be used when you decide and it goes into your inventory as an item.
The said the motars that I won Friday and Saturday should be in my barracks instead of my inventory
The prizes you won from the chests are just amounts of troops. These are not instants, so don't go into your inventory. They just add to your troop totals which you can see in your barracks. If you think there is a discrepancy (which I doubt), then you would have to take a screenshot showing the number of units in your barracks before opening the chest and a second one after you opened the chest.