• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Brummbaer is looking for a new home

Brummbaer

Hello together,

I’m looking for a new home and searching a fellowship which reaches weekly Spire Gold. I’m in chapter 21, going to the spire top weekly and deliver 4K in average in tournament. My stock in filled with a good amount of goods for trading. I like to have a calm and friendly environment.

If you are interested to have me as new member, please send a PN in-game.

Kind regards Brummbaer aka Brummi

Avocado

Hello together,

I’m looking for a new home and searching a fellowship which reaches weekly Spire Gold. I’m in chapter 21, going to the spire top weekly and deliver 4K in average in tournament. My stock in filled with a good amount of goods for trading. I like to have a calm and friendly environment.

If you are interested to have me as new member, please send a PN in-game.

Kind regards Brummbaer aka Brummi

Avocado

Hi Brummbaer, I cannot resist answering to such a nice request, even though we are just a fellowship very close to reaching the gold spire every week. Well, just one more member like you who climbs the spire weekly might just make it happen. Calm and friendly we are. The shores of the Unknown, currently recruiting. Our strength is the tournament, at least 13 chests, often 14.