• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Broken Quest "Perfekt Logistics"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.17.13711-7a045c7-(master) (2015-05-26 10:46)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: FF 38.0.1
Flash Player version: 17.0.0.188
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1280x1024
Account name: Tundor
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Perfekt Logistics

Current situation:
I have upgraded 4 workshop from 9 to 10 right now but they don´t count for the quest.

Expected situation:
Quest says : upgrade one workshop that is at least lvl 5.
__

Reproduction Steps
Quest is aktive
2. First try: started upgrade of 3 Workshop from 9 to 10 logged out - logged in next day upgrades complete quest not.
3. Second try: started upgrade of 1 Workshop from 9 to 10- logged out- logged in next day - upgrade complete quest not.
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser

I had exactly the same problem but I declined the quest.

DeletedUser

In my third try i´ve upgraded my fifth workshop from 9 to 10 and now the quest is kompleted.

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this Tundor. Problems with this quest have been reported before but at time we weren't able to reproduce the issue. I have moved the other thread back from the archive now for new investigation. Could you please, although the quest is solved now, also post your template in this thread? That way, we keep all information organised there. I will lock this thread as a duplicate now, so we can continue in the other one! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.