• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Bonjour !

DeletedUser

Hello ! I'm french (please, excuse my bad englih ).
I'm from FOE . It's a very good game but i liki better Elvenar because the game is peaceful and the apparence of every thing is very beautiful.
I wait from the creation of alliance (guilde ?).
i'm not a warrior but a farmer and i like that in Elvenar there are no battle between players.
What's else ?
mp and i reponse.

DeletedUser236

Welcome and enjoy the game (and forum:D) !!

Never excuse yourself for your English, you haven't heard us speak French (which is probably much much much worse than your Englis:hwink:)

DeletedUser

Lot of thanks Acamax for your indulgence .
I love your avatar. It's cute. It's your cat ?

DeletedUser

My French is terrible :D

Welcome to Elvenar. Enjoy the game :)

DeletedUser

It is my little monster yes
It's not a monster but a very cute cat !
I have four cats ! !! I like all very much : it's my precious (tonight in France, the film "Le Seigneur des Anneaux" is on tv : i see it while i write this message ! :))) )
How did you make to put this picture as your avatar on the forum ?
I adore if i can put the picture of my cats as my avatar : they are too beautifull !

DeletedUser236

I only have 1 kitty, Mojo is his name.. And he's my little (actually huge, 6.5kg) monster :p

How did you make to put this picture as your avatar on the forum ?

Click twice on your name on the top right of the page (see spoiler).
The first time you click it a pop-up will appear, click it once more after that.

Then click on your avatar to change it

dK5QnbE.png

DeletedUser580

Welcome from me too.

To join the conversation ... I prefer dogs. Cute little kind of puppy dogs. Cats are always so rude and bitchy. :mad:

The reason why I like this game is the same as Nefertitijojoba has. I dont want to fight others. I like to play peacefully. :)

DeletedUser252

Welcome Nefertitijojoba on this forum.
I'm also from FoE and hate the Pvp and GvG fights too
For the conversation: I love all animals, but have a cat at home.

btw: you can upload you own picture as avatar if you like. Can do that in you profile page