• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Blueprints

Wowwie

What is this blueprint Icon I see in my workshops??? It us required to upgrade then says coming soon Anyone Know??

Attachments

• blueprint.JPG
    blueprint.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 467

DeletedUser1657

I was really hoping they would have said something about this in the december tv episode. Seems like I need more patience :oops:

SoggyShorts

Yeah, I'll never have a magic residence, but I'm still curious how these are obtained. Will free players still be getting them with no way to use them?
If I had a stock of these, I'd consider buying a level 1 and instantly upgrading 4-5 times to my current max level, but that isn't possible since the building menu only sells max level buildings....

Heymrdiedier

Yeah, I'll never have a magic residence, but I'm still curious how these are obtained. Will free players still be getting them with no way to use them?
If I had a stock of these, I'd consider buying a level 1 and instantly upgrading 4-5 times to my current max level, but that isn't possible since the building menu only sells max level buildings....
If its anything like forge of empire, you will likely be able to use the blueprints to upgrade eventbuildings to the next level as well.
This can be great because willy wonka for example is one of the absolute best culture buildings in chapter 9